Ask Mentors Anything

Get your questions/doubts directly answered by our mentors. Let's get started.

Mentee Question

Asked by Priyanka SR

Will you give 100% placement assurance.? Do you provide one to one live mentorship? After paying money..100% we get the job or not? Do you provide referal to get into company? Do you provide material?

Mentors Answer

Answered By Mentor Sonika Maheshwari

We appreciate your interest in our program. While we can't guarantee 100% job placement, we are committed to providing valuable resources, mentorship, and support to enhance your skills and increase your chances of success in the job market.

Our one-to-one live mentorship sessions aim to guide you through your learning journey and help you achieve your goals.

It's important to note that job placement ultimately depends on various factors, including your dedication, skills acquired during the program, and the current job market conditions.

Answered By Mentor Simran Bansal

No, I cannot guarantee 100% job placement. Securing a job relies heavily on possessing the necessary skills that align with a company's requirements and being able to demonstrate those skills effectively during the hiring process.

Regarding one-to-one live mentorship, the extent of mentorship provided depends on the individual's needs and the compatibility between the mentor and mentee. My mentorship typically involves offering a structured roadmap, providing resources, sharing mental models, and fostering accountability. However, I emphasize the importance of discipline from the mentee.

Referrals are indeed part of the support I offer, along with guidance on job hunting strategies and career advancement.

As for materials, it varies based on the current module being studied. Some materials may be provided, while others may not, depending on the specific requirements of the curriculum.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to me via direct message.

Answered By Mentor Aman Jaiswal

Hello Priyanka

Hope you are doing well

Let me answer you question

1 Placement Assurance - If you daily contributing 2-3 hours for the next 5-6 months on HTML, CSS, JavaScript and DSA with me. For sure you are going to get a job in product MNC's or Unicorn startups atleast.

2 Live Mentorship - Yes mentorship is live through video call, 1 session of an hour every week but in case you are a final year student we can have 2 sessions per week.

3 Job after Mentorship - Absolutely, most of my mentees got a very good job in top companies like Deloitte, OpenText and more...

4 Referrals and Materials - Yes I provides referrals, study materials and resume review.

If you want to elevate your front-end development skills, don't hesitate, schedule a free 1:1 session today to kickstart your journey! Click here.

Happy Coding

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aman-jaiswal-5319a0127/

Top Performing Mentors This Week 🔥

400+

Book a FREE Trial Session with any mentor of your choice

Book a FREE Trial Session